1. Collection of Information. In the course of providing the Service we will need to collect, use and retain details such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and other pertinent details.
2. Use of Information. Information is used to enable us to carry out our business of conducting surveys and telemarketing the products and services of clients including financial services, to previous and prospective clients.
4. Retention of Information. Personal information will be retained for a period to enable us to provide repeat customers with the most efficient service and to enable us to comply with our legal obligations, such as money laundering regulations.
5. Confidentiality/Security. We use secure transmission methods when receiving or sharing your personal information. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All personal information provided is kept on a secure server and all employees and data processors who have access to, or are otherwise associated with, the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal data received.
6. Unsubscribe Policy. We provide site visitors with the opportunity to opt out of receiving any further contact from us or have their details removed from our database by completing the online form on our website, requesting by email or making a telephone request. This will be processed as quickly as practically possible from receipt.
7. Access to Information. You can find out what information we keep about you by requesting a copy of the information, which we will provide within a month of your written request, subject to payment of a £10 charge. To maintain security we may require proof of your identity. We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may request that data we hold be corrected or deleted, as necessary.
8. Privacy Compliance. As some of the companies within the group are based within the UK it is our intention that our services will comply with UK and European legislation, in particular the Data Protection Act 1998. For further details on your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998 please visit: informationcommissioner.gov.uk.
9. Mergers, Sales etc. If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and will be passed on to the owners of the business.